Dharma Master Cheng Yen replied:
Yes. Just do everything with a clear conscience and no regrets. If your actions are correct, then you need not worry.
Source: Dharma Master Cheng Yen's Daily Journal - 2000 Summer Volume
Translated by Andy Liaw; Edited by Jenner Yeh, Meiping Yang
- How to Cultivate Ourselves
- Does Dharma Master Cheng Yen ever feel tired?
- How can we use the wisdom of the Bodhisattva to educate our children?
- What should I do when others do not appreciate my full devotion?
- Why doesn’t one become popular despite doing good deeds?
- No Regrets, No Complaints
- The Year of the Rabbit, A Year of the Heart
- Meeting with a TV News Anchor and Producer